DONATIONS TO THE MUSEUM.
TO THE EDITOR.
SIR,—I am desired by the committee to ask you to acknowledge the following
- A remarkable case of reversion in a lemon, from Mr. F. F. Hill of Gingin ;
- A collection of coleoptera, from Mr. R. H. Wright of Mount Barker ;
- Podargus brachypturus, the [?], from Mr. Chas. H. Jenkins ;
- Hulmaturus brachyu[?]us, with a young one, the Rottnest Wallaby, from Colonel Angelo
- Hieracidea occidentalis, the western brown hawk, from Mr. H. F. Haylaur ;
- Some crabs from Mr. Ivan Gibbs.
The committee have decided to open the Museum during August and until further notice on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays only, so as to permit of the completion of the re-arrangement of the collections with as little inconvenience as possible to visitors.
BERNARD H. WOODWARD.
Perth, July 23.